Hi Steve et al
I operated 10m SB with Full K - Line, as M3i on Sunday.
My final setup which i like is
hld 2, Audio Lo, Pls off, Thr 10, Slp 12, Agc F, lim 30, F200, RF gain 2 - 1,
Heil pro set cans, NB 1.7, dsp off. 400hz filter. 2.7 stock filters in both
RX's.
Antenna SteppIR beam.
The weak signals shone through, I could pick out the JA and weak BA's over the
EU crowd. NO CLICKS
The only noticeable effect i could detect was a distinct hollowness in QRQ
running at 35wpm, but this could have been an effect of condx's,  the other
thing was QRQ is disabled with RIT ON and defaults back to QSK!!

More testing this weekend during RSGB NFD and Region 1 FD for a tweak or too
maybe but I'm reasonable satisfied.

regards

Ken..G0ORH / M3i

Sent from my iPhone 4