Jess,

The 10 pf axial cap is in the Frequency Probe envelope - it is less than 1/8
inch in diameter and just a wee bit longer than it is round - leads coming
out the ends.  Capacitors are usually not color coded - that other object
you have colored brown-black-brown is likely a subminiature 100 uH inductor.

73,
Don W3FPR