Hi,
Can you check the power supply voltage with an external meter to see if
it is showing the same value as the K3 voltmeter? I'd try to check it at
the power supply terminals and then at the K3 by sticking a narrow probe
or pin into the power pole connectors (while running 50 watts if you
can).

73,
Fred

Fred Cady
"The Elecraft K3: Design, Configuration and Operation"