I want to try out S02R, and need some inputs on SO2R controllers. It
will be controlling two K3's.  I am considering the microHam micro2R and
the Top Ten DX Doubler. Each has its advantages:

    micro2R: Capable of CW, FSK, & SSB. Includes WinKey keyer. Appears
    to have a lot of active support from Joe Subich.

    DX Doubler: CW & SSB (I can work the FSK interface). I like the
    "manual" mode that does not appear to require any computer
    connection. Device and K3 cables available at a reasonable cost.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated,
   - 73, John, N0TA