Last summer W6EB and I took on selling off the station of Doug Westover,
W6JD (SK). Doug was an early fan of Elecraft. We sold most of Doug's
stuff, including his antennas and his early K3 in 2011. With most of the
substantial "big" items gone, we "suspended" our efforts with his K2
system still unsold. We would like to find it a home now.

Here is what is included:

  * K2 S/N 1626
  * KSB2
  * KNB2
  * KBT2
  * KAT2
  * KAF2
  * KPA100
  * KAT100-2
  * EC2
  * ETS2
  * KIO2
  * KDSP2

The rig is, of course, in two boxes. We did fire it up on all bands last
summer, and all seemed FB. Physical condition is good; I have it here in
my shack, but not online. WE have most of the original invoices, but
that was then and this is now.

We would like to establish a reasonable estimate of current market
value, sell it for the widow, and move on. We are not seeking to squeeze
every last dollar--just get a fair price.

Some help, please?

Garry, NI6T