I've received several e-mails, so thought I'd add some previously left out
information: what the test setup was.

Dummy load: Vectronics dry load- measures 56 ohms with my DVM
Wattmeter: Bird 4391 digital wattmeter with peak and non-peak settings
Second wattmeter: Daiwa CN-620B (used to verify readings)
Power supply: Astron RS-35M

It has been suggested that I do a calibration check of my wattmeter(s)
along with instructions on how to do so. I think this will be my next step.

Thanks & 73, -Web (KR4WM)