Mike,

OK, what I now suspect is that you have developed a fault in the IF
filter on the RF Board.  My suspicion is that the OP1 filter on the KSB2
option is working just fine, but all the filters created using the
variable bandwidth filter have a lesser response than they did.

I would suggest that the most likely cause is a solder connection - yes
even after several years, so re-flow the solder in the xtal filter area
adding a bit of additional solder (actually what is needed is a bit of
flux).  Use a hot iron - 400 degC.

73,
Don W3FPR