Chuck,

Look at the Low Pass Filter.
The PA transistor cannot really go to 10 watts output - I suspect the
relay on the LPF board is not being activated on 80 meters and is
allowing a low of 2nd and 3rd harmonic energy get through.  A 'scope
would show that, but for some reason or another, that makes the 80 meter
output look like 10 watts of power on a wattmeter.

Once you get the Low Pass Filter working correctly on all bands, try the
KXAT1 again and if the power falls off - I don't think that is a related
problem.

73,
Don W3FPR