The KPA-500 does not figure in the K3+P3+MKII "chain" ... As long as
you have the DB15HD "Y" cable (part of the KPAK3AUX cable set), you
can connect the KPA-500/K3 AUX cable to one leg and the MK II ACC
plug to the other and there will be no issue.

If you use the MK II PA PTT output for amplifier keying, you will want
to include the Elecraft "Key Line Interrupter) between the KPA-500/K3
AUX cable and KPA-500 to block the K3 -> KPA3 key out signal.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV