Hi Fred,

The situation you are describing (first touch of the paddle) is an indicator
that the K3 TX Gain might need to be touched up on one or more bands. Do the
calibration from the K3 Utility and if that doesn't do the trick look at the
fine tune instructions on the top of page 62 in the K3 manual in the
CONFIG:TXGN area.

73,
Mike K2MK

k6dgw wrote