I have talked with Dick about allowing the K3Utility to work with LP-Bridge,
but at this time I just don't think it's a good idea. Some K3Utility
functions require absolute integrity of the data stream. A random packet
sent from another app could be disastrous. I believe that K3Utility should
be run by itself for utmost safety, even though there are a number of
operations that would normally run OK through LP-Bridge.

Larry N8LP

MMTTY, N1MM and other programs all work for me using one hardware serial
port and/or usb to serial as does DX4Win my logging program - by that I mean
all work at the same time on the single hardware port using LP_Bridge as the
virtual ports - works great!!!  Try it and I believe you will like it.

- Tony, N3ME -

118 Ashwood Street
Bethany Beach, DE 19930-9699
(302) 539-5638