Burt,

I think your impression may be blurred.  The ship rate is increasing -
yes, it is "one at a time" from each of the kit and factory assembled
lines, and that is the way it is intended to be - full attention to
each, one at a time, but many in one day.  The rate is increasing.

The "problem" is just that there were a *LOT* of orders in those first
48 hours.  Not bugs.
Think about it, the shipped serial numbers are now in the 300+ range,
and they have not finished with the factory assembled orders through the
2nd day - there *had* to have been a *lot* of orders in those first
several hours.

73,
Don W3FPR