I was told this was a test of new firmware for the P3SVGA. It seemed to
do a fine job of decoding both PSK31 and CW (they had two P3s running,
each decoding a different mode), although the signals consisted simply
of an endlessly repeated callsign. At one point Friday afternoon we had
a total power loss to the exhibit hall. The new firmware was
sufficiently robust that it recovered from this unanticipated test. I
didn't think to ask if keyboard input was also in this firmware, but I
don't recall seeing a keyboard connected to either P3.

73...
Randy, W8FN