You can rebuild Astron supplies and there's even an article and circuit
boards available.

The article:
http://www.bwcelectronics.com/articles/WP20A190.PDF

The circuit board:
http://www.farcircuits.net
search for PS-15D-122 $5 and don't forget to add $5.50 for shipping.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com