I would suggest receiving the emails direct from the Elecraft reflector
and using your email client to do the sorting and/or threading as you
desire.  Mozilla Thunderbird will do threading nicely..

Personally, I prefer to see the emails on a time/date basis rather than
threaded, so that is how I have set up Thunderbird to receive them.  It
is an easy switch to go to a threaded display if that is desired.

If everyone were using Mozilla Thunderbird to its fullest capability,
there would be little need for Nabble and its derivitives.

73,
Don W3FPR