I always travelled to the Carribbean and Latin America with my MP-1, mini
tripod and a bunch of radials, coax that were checked in as part of my luggage.

Never a problem.

Only issue I had was in LAX, they always did the swab test on my K2/10 with the
built in battery everytime I connected there.

Internationally, never an issue with my stuff nor at MIA, DFW or Houston at
customs.

I always carried the radios with me (K2 or the KX1). The rest was checked in.

Javier TI2/NM6E

Sent from my iPhone