Some years back, I was facing a similar issue.  I contacted the electric
utility, they suggested I contact one of their approved suppliers (a
local electrical contractor), and go from there.  Short story: They got
it done is about a week, and the cost (then) was about $300.   Most
electric utility companies have a list of approved contractors that they
use, primarily for new construction.  The utility service department
normally does not have the personnel for new construction work (there is
too much of it) and usually comes into play for repair work only.

- Jim, KL7CC