From: Wayne Burdick [mailto:n...@elecraft.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:25 PM
To: Phillip Shepard
Cc: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 Field Day observations

Thanks for the report, Phillip. We had two KX3s at our FD site (K6SRA)
with similar results.

Regarding VFO tuning noise, did you try using RX SHFT on the affected
band(s)? This turns out to be very effective, especially in
combination with VFO NR. Both menu entries can be set up per-band, and
are typically needed only the highest bands.

73,
Wayne
N6KR