Congrats on success at field day with the K3.   My K3 ran phone, CW and
PSK31 for the duration as the GOTA and a great shot of me and the K3
even made the local paper :)

Dust and junk.     We were fortunate to have low dust this year at FD
but here is what I do with dust.
I do lots of photography with my DSLR and often in dusty places
(railfan).   I use a fine  natural bristle brush  in a breezy place to
clean dust of the lenses and camera body taking care not to brush dirt
into cracks and slots near knobs and buttons.   a blast of canned air or
using a vacuum cleaner is fine on outer surfaces.  just be carfull
around connectors at the back.  airflow from the vacuum cleaner can
create static.   I fix large laser printers and used a vacuum a million
times near the electronics without ESD troubles when using it with care.

73 VE3DVY