Does anyone else remember or have a Wireless Set Nr. 19?

Built during WW2 for the Canadian Army Armoured Corps and our Soviet
Allies [it had Russian and English markings],
it was a transceiver, weighed a lot, and I cut my teeth on one. Covered
ALL ham bands [between 2 and 8 Mc/s].
Most repairs could be made by dropping it on a hard surface.

[Other than that, I don't have a good thing to say about the old beast.
It reached truly new lows in performance, even for the 1940s.]

Eric
VA7DZ

believed to be clean.