After a lapse of more than two years, all of our Rework Eliminator(TM)
K2 accessories and K2 "Duplicate PCB Parts" kits are back in stock.

--- - - - ---

The remaining 700 Hz K3 filters from the second production run are now
up for sale.  (We were holding on to a few temporarily until all
existing orders were delivered.)

A major revision of the IMA user's guide is in the works and due out
by the end of July.  Please let us know if you are successfully using
any of the mics that still show a "beta test" status in the current
version.  In particular, we are not aware of anyone using a Ten-Tec
microphone with the IMA.

TNX & 73,
Gary  KI4GGX
webmaster  http://www.unpcbs.com/