Hi Mike,
I now have my macro working, but I don't know why.

The only difference is that instead of assigning to M1H SET,
I followed your example and assigned it to M1T SET.

It would appear that there is some conflict between a function key Hold
and a function that uses Hold. Assigning to Tap makes it work.

Very strange...

Thanks for your help.

73
Stewart G3RXQ