Outstanding creativity,  Ed!   Now I can get my KX3 up off my operating
desk.  Another example of how beneficial this list can be!   I'm on the
way out to the garage to dust off the brake.  However, I am going to
make a couple extra bends so I can mount the KX3 *below* my lowest shelf
but still *off* the desk.   Many, many thanks!

Stan WB2LQF