If you had the KPA100 simply bypassed, but still in place, try the base
K2 again but turn the power up to 15 watts (to properly bypass the
KPA100 power the base K2 only through the coaxial power jack or turn the
PA menu setting to OFF (secondary menu).
If you get a HiCur message on 15 meters with that setup, check the base
K2 17/15 meter LPF - check for an additional turn on L21 or L22.

If you have full 13 or more watts output (and no HiCur) powering only
the base K2, then look at the KPA100.  Look at all capacitor values in
the input side of the PA transistors as well as the T-R switch area.

73,
Don W3FPR