I just loaded firmware 4.51 on my K3. Everything went smoothly. The load of MCU
and DSP 1 and 2 were verified by the K3 Utility. However, now my front panel
buttons no longer work properly. For example, PRE turns on/off NTCH. All the
buttons seem to be affected. However, if I use the K3 Utility to send commands
to the K3 they seem to work properly.

I tried loading all the software again, including the front panel firmware.
Again the K3 Utility verifies the install, but the front panel buttons are
messed up. Help!!!

Mike, ks7d