I suddenly came up with several problems related to audio volume on my
K3, MCU 4.51.

I was listening on USB with slow AGC and I noticed that the volume would
suddenly drop and remain low until I hit the T/R button, whereupon it
would come back again, and then disappear.  I switched to fast AGC and
the problem diminished but did not disappear.  So I reached for the
audio volume control and discovered that it now turns 360 degrees
without a stop, although there is a slight detent at the regular
stopping point.  I tried to turn AGC off, and although the display
indicates that it is off, there appears to be no increase in volume.  I
now feel that the volume is lower than it was when I first built the unit.

There may be some troubleshooting to do here.  I notice this less with
strong signals.  I guess I would like to know what to do about the
rotation first, and then pursue the overall volume problem.

Thank you,

Jan, KX2A