I will be ordering a new K2 kit in the next few days, complete with K160RX,
KAF2, KNB2, and KSB2. In the future I may add the KPA100 or KAT2. I would
like to add the components that are supplied with the KPA100 and KAT2 as I
build the K2 to avoid having add components onto the K2 boards later.

>From what I can see in the manuals and from searching the email archive, it
would seem that only P3 and P6 on the RF board are needed. Am I correct or
have I missed something else?

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA