Hi Steve,

Yes I was surprised at my serial no. 654, ordered on the 28th at around
noon. I'd guess they must have received several thousand orders by now and
I'd be surprised if the number doesn't surpass 5000 within a year. Once
people start seeing this rig out in the field it'll increase the popularity
I'm sure :) And we still haven't had a single review in a major magazine
yet (probably a good thing, gives Wayne and Lyle more time to iron out the
little creases in firmware).

I'm not sure what the break-even line for Elecraft is on this, but I'd be
very surprised if they're not already there by now. Hopefully that means
the talented crew will have the opportunity to create even more
ground-breaking products :)

73, Thomas M0TRN