I am not talking about the need to desense because of an IF frequency but
that the front end ham band filters may still be active when doing SWL.   It
is my understanding that the K2 can receive SWL but its front end filters
are ham band only so if you are between any ham bands the sensitivity falls
off, perhaps quite a bit due to the ham band filtering.  so I am really
asking if the front end filters of the KX3 can change/switch to accomodate
SWL across the most common range of 3-16 MHz.

tks

Dennis