I use the latest version of HRD with my K3.  The cables are simple sound
card/speaker cables with 1/8" jacks.  When we were shutting down my
office I actually snagged from the trash what is basically a large sound
card pair, grouped into a single rubber sheathing.  One green connector
and one pink connector on each end.  Works perfectly.

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com