From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: Chris Kimball <m...@cvkimball.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wed, July 18, 2012 1:35:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Digital modes interface for K2 - recommendations sought.

Chris,

Not a full solution, but you may want to look at the K2 Fixed Audio
Output on my website www.w3fpr.com.  There are no boards left and no
kits available, but the circuit is simple to wire on perfboard - it is
all audio frequencies and nothing is critical - just a simple LM386
audio amplifier

73,
Don W3FPR