I seem to have a problem with my KX3. I just took it out of the box,applied
power and put antenna coax,via a T-1 to it.
The Main Problem is that I can’t hear anything on it. Plus I cannot get the T-1
to work as tuner.
I have checked Coax and antenna leads and have tested the Antenna with other
rig and it works just fine.
I have put the MENU reading for the ATU on “Not installed”
I push the button on the T-1 then push and hold “tune” button and nothing
happens on the T-1 it flashes it’s light for a bit then quits.
I have tried just about every band and most modes and still no “ears”
I’m hoping it’s a MENU or Parameter problem as I don’t really want to open it
up unless absolutely necessary
And with the pileup of orders,don’t want to send it back!!!

Mecsr  MikeSr  AB7OC