I am considering using my K2/100 on the second floor of a CCR location.  I
intend to use wire antenna in a dipole fashion under the eaves of the roof, one
leg on either side of the house tilting downard at 45 degrees.
The central connection will be in the attic just above the proposed shack.

So, here's the question...can the KATU be mounted in the attic about 10 feet
from the station and its output be directly to the dipole...ass in a remote
autotuner setup?
I guess what I mean is, can the 10 foot or so control cable still work in this
setup?

John
AB8O