Sorry Tex, but I didn't want to be crude and press Ulrich for a cost
after his initial response to this question was, simply,"not cheap!"
Nor did I want to risk embarassing him into having to admonish me for
snapping a picture of a product in development.  I'm just a "half-fast"
CW op who is friends with Ulrich and Piero and I want to keep it that
way ;)

So for now, best cost estimate is simply, "not cheap".  If you use the
current Begali catalog of product prices as a guide, a good guestimate
might be an "exchange rate"  of about two and a half to three KXPD3s for
one Begali Adventure.

73, Stan WB2LQF