I just finished installing the KAT2 and in testing discovered that power
output begins dropping on 15 mtrs. I removed the KAT2 and tested the plain
K2 into a dummy load, with the same results.  I redid the transmitter
alignment but it didn't change the results, which are, with a 10 watt
setting:
80 mtrs: 10 watts
40 mtrs: 10 watts
30 mtrs: 10 watts
20 mtrs: 10 watts
17 mtrs:  8 watts
15 mtrs:  3 watts
12 mtrs: 1.5 watts
10 mtrs: 1.5 watts
160 mtrs; 1 watt

There is no high current with any of these readings--it is about what you
would expect for the power output listed.  An external meter between the
radio and dummy load confirms the K2 internal meter. It appears that the
drive is tapering off, but I'm at a loss for what would cause that.

Power supply is 13.8 volts, indicating 13.3 on K2 display and never dropping
below 13v.

This is a pretty much loaded radio with SSB, DSP, NB, 160 meter
option--pretty much everything but the KIO2, 60 meters and transverters, and
has been in use as a K2/100 for several years delivering expected output on
all bands.  I just recently pulled the KPA100 out of it to convert it back
to QRP.

Where do i start and what do I look for?

Thanks,

Chuck Teague
NN7U