From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:16 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - regarding support (update)

Gee - thanks for all the great advice on not getting ripped off on shipping.
Now try this:
distance to the real UPS divided by the cost of gasoline. Oh, I know - you
never thought of that? Now to explain so that you will understand:
It would take more time and gasoline to go to the real UPS than the cost
savings is worth.

Sorry I bothered to post anything at all - in the future I will refrain from
same. Too many folks with useless comments.

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC
--
IN GOD I TRUST (but, NOT a single politician)

-----
No virus found in this message.