I can think of two possibilities.
1) You do not have the offset correctly recorded for the 2.7 filter Be
certain it is correct (matches the marking on the filter) either in the
K3 menu or K3Utility.
2) You cut too much of the 400 Hz band in TX EQ.  Normally there should
be no reduction for band 4.  The first 2 bands can be cut all the way,
and the 3rd band cut some.

It is difficult for anyone to evaluate their own voice in real time - at
the lower frequencies your ears will hear your voice through bone
conduction.  I am guessing that may caused you to cut the lower EQ bands
more than they should have been.  It is better to record and playback
later than to try to evaluate live.

There is no adjustment of the TX bandwidth other than EQ and the filter
offset setting.

73,
Don W3FPR