Very well said Guy!

When I took my training for MOS 051.1 (High speed CW operator), they didn't tell
us we would go back to the infantry.  They told us we would go to cook school!

The only time I ever use SSB these days is on my NAVY/MARINE CORPS MARS nets.
NAVMARCORMARS still allows CW on their nets and those of us who can, use it when
conditions are poor if we know the NCS is a CW user.

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member