Actually, I have found the KX3 paddle surprisingly comfortable. I've been
using it both at home and outdoors. Of course, if I were using the KX3 as a
long-term, fixed station radio, then I would plug in a high quality,
heavyweight paddle. I have several. But for home testing and casual
operating, the KXPD3 is quite good. The handles are small for my
average-size hands but that hasn't been the issue I thought it would be. I
send as well with it as I do with my larger paddles. I just have to be a
little more careful when reaching for it and, because it's attached to the
radio on a crowded desk, it isn't always in the optimum position. Nice
paddle.

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI