Scott,

If you need narrow filters in both receivers, I would wait on the
200 Hz filters until you can get both at the same time and specify
"filter matching."  Given the variability of crystals, the filter
offsets tend to vary from batch and it is sometimes difficult to
match an arbitrary offset across batches.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV