Thanks Wayne,

I'm not in hurry at all, just wondered what are the measurements of
the youngest Elecraft family member (not that I listen at measurements
from my speaker, but just of pure curiosity).

(And guys, don't smile/laugh - everyone of us is just looking for a good
excuse to say "...OK, this really will be my last radio, I promise!")

Regards,
Nikolay / LZ1NRD