KX3 kit s/n 994 began spewing out electromagnetic waves this morning....was
ordered on 18 Feb.....and it has been worth the wait.

Receiver sure seems nice...felt as if I were operating my K3...controls very
similar...menu very similar.

The weather notwithstanding, I will try and take the KX3 out for a field trip
this Saturday or Sunday and see how she plays in the great outdoors (grin).

What a neat piece of gear from Elecraft....I wonder what we will be seeing from
them in 10 or 20 years.

Amateur radio equipment sure has changed since my Novice station back in 1962.

Hope to meet y'all on the air with your KX3's.

                                73, Joe W2KJ