Hello folks.

I'm planning on ordering the second receiver for my K3 soon and have a
question.

When using the second receiver in 'diversity mode' and trying to dig out a
weak and fading cw signal, what
roofing filter do you find most effective?

I'm assuming in those conditions the narrower the better. I currently have a
400 Hz in my main receiver
and would prefer to just match it with a second 400 Hz for the sub RX.
Also, the 400 seems fine as far as crowded band conditions.

I understand some question this but based on my experience, my ears get a
boost of improved (SNR) noise
reduction when the 400 Hz kicks in (as compared to when i only had the 2.7
kHz and narrowed to 400 with
only the DSP). I can't help but wonder if having matching 200 Hz filters
would improve copy-ability in diversity mode over the 400 Hz ones?

So when using diversity mode for that weak cw signal, has anyone with both
the 200 Hz and 400 Hz filters
noticed any meaningful difference between the two?

thanks for any advice.
chuck
AF4XK