Hello all,

  Late  last year, I had my K2 (QRP with all options) serviced by one of
  the  popular  list  members. I really wasnt satisfied with the results
  and recently sent the rig to Elecraft for a "good" going over.

  Elecrafts     results     were     remarkable.     19    items    were
  corrected/repaired/checked or modified. Some items were corrected that
  I never realized were a problem.

  One  example.  The  KNB2 never really worked since I built it in 2003.
  Elecraft replaced two diodes, repairing the KNB2.

  They also got all four filters in perfect "tone" alignment.

  Gary  provided  a  detailed  list of all that was done and the time it
  took.

  Bottom  line  is,  send  it  to  the people who know the rig best, the
  designers.

  To be fair, the list member I sent it to offered to refund my money.

  Ken, W2GIW,

  Oaklyn, NJ

  K2 S/N 3,614

  K1 S/N 1,329