Richard,

No logging features were lost.  In fact, we added a brand new lookup option
which makes prefix lookups almost 100% bullet proof.

We just need to config some new settings for you.. all is NOT lost! LOL

Current and last free release is 5.24.28.

BTW, Eric has a K3 on the way to me, so we’ll final be able to fix all those
nagging issues with HRD and the Elecraft. Trying to code it without a radio
is like shooting birds on a moonless night LOL

Rick – W4PC

http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com