-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Bosscher
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 11:01 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KIO2 not working

Bill Johnson wrote:

Please continue to keep this one live on the reflector as I am also having
problems with mine and will use your findings to help me.

Bill
K9YEQ

        Do you folks have the rs-232 port turned on via the menu?
I use the rs-232 all the time, and this got me once. tom bosscher K8TB