Darrell Bellerive wrote
"Yes, I know that I am bordering on insanity, but hey I want to really take my
time and stretch out the building. Besides the more I learn about my K2 in the
process the better."

My suggestion would be to install one component a day.  That would sure take a
lot of time.
Seriously, good engineering practice must take into account the tolerances of
all components.  Matching components that are within tolerance is almost always
a useless activity.  For example matching the current limiting resistors for an
LED display.  How much brightness variation can be seen between resistors at
the limits of their tolerance?  How much variation is there between individual
LED's with matched resistors.  I never notice any difference with the
brightness  chiefly because I am interested in WHAT the display is measuring
not in the individual brightness of any LED.   Circuits that require a lot of
individual  component selection are poorly designed.
However if it lights your wick Darrell, go head on.
Allen KA5N