From: Joseph Carter [mailto:j...@case.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:01 PM
To: Phillip Shepard
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net results (8/5/12)

Bad news / good news.
First the bad - while waiting for my KX3 I sold my other radios and bought a
K3/100 and P3 which I just love - have been trying for the last 4 weeks to
check in on Sunday but noise level here just too high!
(sigh) and bad timing for me for the CW net - will keep trying.
Good news, just received the e-mail from April and my KX3 will ship next week.
Hope to catch you all eventually.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have learned from this reflector.
Best,

73 de Joe, w9jc