I have for sale covers for the K3, P3 and KPA500.  These are the covers
crafted by Rose Kopp N7HKW of Elecraft Covers.  If you are not familiar with
these beautiful products, pictures can be seen on the Elecraft website.
Scroll down to the bottom of the main page and you will find a link to her
covers.

These covers are in excellent as-new condition from a non-smoking household.
They are black with gold embroidery.  The lettering has the Elecraft logo,
Elecraft name and model number; no callsigns or any other lettering.

These covers are excess to my needs.  I want to sell all three as a package
for $60 including Priority Mail Mail shipping to any US ZIP code.

Please contact me off-reflector at ingerassocia...@cox.net.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara, CA