You could use your iPhone with iSDR or similar app.
Take either I or Q output from KX3, and connect it to the iPhone microphone
jack.
Done it, it works. you only get 24KHz range, because the iPhone mic input is
mono.
Total cost under $10. (4pole jack, cable)

Or you could connect both I and Q to the iPhone dock connector (stereo input)
and get the full 48Khz

Adi, M0THX